Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My Apologies

I want to apologize to all you out there who blog often and can't wait to see what new things your friends are posting. Or you lurkers out there, who I know read this. Anyway, it has been a busy week and I have not been blogging often. SORRY! And I wanted to say in advance that next week we are heading to Germany for Laycee to get an MRI and see the pediatric neuro doctor. So, we have not fallen off the planet, but we will be gone. Haylee and Trent are stayin behind this time, so when we get back, hopefully I will have pictures of the babies to share with you. In the mean time, my 30 days of mother stuff fell flat, but I have a few more things to post before we leave.

3 comments:

Angela said...

Good luck in Germany, I'm sure everything will be just fine. As long as you remind yourself everyday in some way or another that you love being a mom, you are doing great, don't worry about posting for the rest of us, you've got a full plate!

Nancy said...

It's not like your eternal salvation is based on your blog. lol! You're the mom, do what you need to do... blogging is just something fun. Who cares if you fall off the planet for a little while... gravity will suck you back in (you love blogging- you'll always come back... and then we get to catch up on your life.) Feel free to leave a child with me while you're gone. That picture of Laycee is SO cute. She's in for hours of fun playing dress-up.

Jessica said...

no prob! it happens somtimes and sometimes we just need break!