Monday, November 7, 2011

Surprise!

When we came home from Greer, we were rushing around to change and clean up and I walked in my room to see the crib I had been wanting so bad set up!  I was so excited!!!  Dave, Scott and Miss (my brother in law and his wife) worked together to get it for me and set up.  I love it!
 Over the next few days, I took the time to get a mattress and put in the bedding.  Try and clean up some stock diapers and see what baby clothing I have.
 A few months ago I saw this bedding and loved it instantly.  I debated for a long time but I really loved it.  Loni bought it for me after finding out we were having a boy and it is so adorable!  Perfect shades of grey, reds, and whites. 
I have been staring at the crib in the corner of my room all set up waiting for a sweet baby boy.  And I am so excited to be a short 8 weeks away from that sweet baby laying next to all these puppies!

0 comments: