Saturday, April 13, 2013

Oct 2012 General Conference

In October, Mark and Jessica were in St. George for his marathon, so we watched the kids.  Callie, Addie and Walker joined in the conference fun!

Saturday night, the men went to the priesthood session and while they were gone, Lynnae and I made pizza with the kids. Tyler requested Candy Sushi so we also made some of that.


Here are some of the cousins from both sides of the family.
 
We just passes the April 2013 General Conference as well.  Conference is one of my favorite weekends.  It is awesome to send the time inviting the spirit into our home for two straight days by listening to the Prophet and apostles.  This conference, we had been praying as a family ways that we could strengthen our home and family.  We received some inspired wisdom.  Among my favorite talks are....
 
 
I can't wait to report all of the great things I learned from this April Conference that just concluded
 
 
 
 

0 comments: