Tuesday, April 21, 2009

House

So, I am finally getting around to posting pictures of the house. Here I am shooting the kitchen taken from in front of the laundry room. In the laundry room is a closet, half bath, washer and dryer. To the right of this picture is the garage and the left is a door to the backyard.
This is the dining room. I have pictures coming in a few weeks of what we did with the place after we got our stuff.
Here is the living room. To the left of me in this picture is the front door.
I turmed around to photo the hallway. To the right is the front door now. In the hall is a bathroom on the right. Two bedrooms on the left and then the one bedroom straight ahead.
This is the boys bedroom, but they are all about this same size with two closets in each room.
So, this is the inside, and outside pics will be shown sometime in here lol.





3 comments:

Julie said...

I love your house. Can't wait to see it with stuff in it.

Nancy said...

You have cupboards!

Emy W. said...

Beautiful!