Friday, July 10, 2009

Happy Birthday, Trent

Today Trent turns 6. I, of course, can't believe how fast the time has gone by. He has grown and changed so much from a passive baby, to an extremely shy toddler, to the outgoing and loving boy he is now. He loves math and is so good at problem solving. My very favorite thing about Trent is his sense of humor. He can be such a class clown and he brings so many smiles to our home. He is a quiet observer. And boy does he love his daddy. When he was learning sentances, I remember often where he would tell me, he loves his daddy first. To this day, he still loves his daddy first. Him and Dave share a special bond. I am so glad that we have today so I can ponder all the wonderful things I love about Trent.

2 comments:

The Older 2 Fozzies said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Trent. I hope you got my present and liked it. Youhave a great day.

Stephanie Walter said...

Happy Birthday Trent!