Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Trent's Birthday

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Trent's Birthday 09

Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox

Make a Smilebox scrapbook

I am aware that I have been a complete blog slacker this summer. But never fear, I have pictures here. So, Trent's 6th Birthday was on the 10th. What did we do for his special day you ask? Well it was busy and I didn't get near as many pictures as I hoped, so I will do my best to summerize. So... we made eggs and toast for breakfast (his choice). We went to the gym and he said that he didn't have fun, so we went to Target, got Icees and let him pick out a toy. Then for lunch, he wanted sushi, but I talked him into sushi for dinner. As a substitue, he picked Burger King. We came home for quiet time, and when he got up... Dad was home and Dave, Trent, and Haylee went to see Transformers at the movies. While they were gone, I tried making sushi, but I was using a different kind of seaweed, and it didn't work out. So they picked up Panda Express instead. They got home, we did cake and presents and to bed they went. Trent was so thrilled to get a Wii game from aunt Linzi, ties from the twins, DS game from us, Bakugan from Haylee, Bakugan field and action figure from Nana and Kevin, AND a bird watching game with binocculars from Dad. It was a great day and Trent had such a nice time.

0 comments: