Thursday, April 5, 2012

Bandos

You have to love the creativity of these two!  One day during play, they decided they wanted to start a band but of course they needed to exercise as well.  So they decided to start a band on the trampoline with immediate access to exercise and fun.  I was so lucky to listen to band practice from my bedroom window and it was so fun.  On the plus side, Logan's guitar plays tunes so it really was half decent.  In all honesty, it is moments like these that I love having twins, or maybe just because they get along well.  I love that they are able to play together and get creative in their play because they are comfortable with the different roles they each prefer.  There is rarely headbutting about who is the daddy and who is the puppy.  Don't get my wrong, their relationship is not all cotton candy, but they really play well together most of the time.  The other day I was pondering what they will be like as they grow older and I hope they always share a friendly special bond.

0 comments: