Monday, April 9, 2012

Valentines Day

Oh the holiday of love.  Too bad my love isn't around.  It's these types of holidays (well all holidays really ha ha) that make me painfully aware that Dave is not around.  On the flip side, he has given me five beautiful children to love while he is away.  So this year, the children wanted to make their own valentines.  This is the design they decided on.  Doesn't look like much, but it was something they could do on their own which is much more valuable than being beautiful.

And here is my handsome 6 week old.  He is crying about all of the money he will spend on this holiday in the future.  But not to worry after a little bit of cuddles, he was all smiles again.  Typical man huh?  Anyway, hope your Valentines was amazing even if I am posting this 2 months too late!  

1 comments:

Evan and Jamie said...

He's so stinkin cute! Thanks for posting Valentines Day in April with me! lol miss you!