Monday, May 21, 2012

Crazy Hair

Yes, her eyes say it all.  I love her so much.  On this particular morning, like most mornings, I woke up to Miss Laycee in my bed.  On this particular morning, unlike most mornings, she was sitting just like this with the craziest hair I have ever seen... staring at me. I have to admit, it was a bit creepy.  Laycee has been in one of her moods lately.  I have been working with the psychologist and some of his recommendations helped postpone this episode, but it evidently didn't prevent the episode.  I say episode for a lack of better words, she is like a rotating time bomb with her moods.  I have been using some essential oils to see if they would help, extra flax, tonsils removed, melatonine for sleep, and still she graced us with all the fury a little 5 year old can hold.  Finding this picture was perfect timing to remind me of her sweet smiling face.  On the up side, its been almost a week since her episode started which means... Oh yeah the end it coming!  Can't wait to see her sweet smiling face in real life again! 

0 comments: