Friday, December 21, 2012

Almost 4 Months

I cleared up a little space on here, so here are some of my WAY behind pictures.  These were taken the last week in April, so William was almost 4 month old.  Laycee and Will are napping.  That is our normal Sunday afternoon activity and one of my favorites.  Laycee loves to nap and she loves it even more with me and William!
 
William rarely has a bottle at 4 months, but I was so surprised one day when I handed it to him and he could hold it!  Laycee and Logan couldn't hold their own bottles forever so I was shocked!  Also, he rarely laid in his crib either.  I just happened to get a cute photo!
 Some cute smiles


 His idea of helping with the laundry.... eating the clothes!
 William has always loved being with the kids and part of the family.  He was so happy to finally get to sit at the table with him!
So for now, I am able to put a few more pictures.  I just made year 2007 into a book.  So when it arrives, I will be removing 2007 from the blog and clearing up more space.  If you feel like reminicing the good ole days, now is your chance before the photos and commentary are gone.  I have been wanting to put the blog into a hard copy book forever, so this was my motivating factor.  With all of the social media options (that were not near as prevelant in 2007), I should do away with the blog.  But I just love to look back and see how we have grown and changed.  When I am down, I get to remember "the old days" and see pages and pages of beautiful smiles of my children.  I get to remember great times with great friends.  Our blog started when we were far away from family in a foreign country and how can I replace those great memories?  So... look back, enjoy the days now gone before they are REALLY gone from the blog!  Love you all!

0 comments: