Saturday, December 22, 2012

Horseback Riding

Some months ago when my Dad was home on leave from the Middle East, my mom wanted the adults to take a night horse ride.  It was my first time leaving William, but we did make it through the evening.  Here are the backs of our horses.
 So I saw this "Good Luck" star in the bathroom.  Really?  What a way to make your customers feel confident in your horses!
 My mama
 The view on the way in
 My mom and Dad with their horses.  This was right after dinner.

As you can see, my dad's picture was taken before dinner because it was still light.  My mom's was taken after dinner because it was dark.  So we rode the horse in to a steak place that was DELICIOUS!  I don't normally love steak and since these photos, we have pretty much cut 80% of meat out of our diet, but this place made a really really good steak.  After dinner, we rode in the dark back to the start.  It was SO fun and such a great opportunity to try something new.  I loved it!

0 comments: