Saturday, February 2, 2013

Moby Love

So, we love the Moby Wrap.  I was so thankful that I had a moby wrap this time around with William.  It helped so much.  Sometimes the kids would help me out too by carrying William also!  So fun for them!
 This is totally weird, but this is my idol right now.  Robyn Openshaw (greensmoothiegirl.com).  She has taught me so much about nutrition and where I really want to take my children.  In addition, you can see William got to meet her too!  It was an amazing seminar and awesome to learn even more about nutrition.
 Mothers Day.  Always so bittersweet when you are alone.  However, my precious children knew I was tired from the many sleepless nights with the baby.  So Haylee and Trent woke up to make me breakfast.  While I very much loved them for it, I told Haylee she can no longer cook on our gas stove alone until I deem her old enough.  I love that they thought of me on this special day.
 And after church they let me sleep.
 I never post pictures of myself so here it goes...

0 comments: