Friday, June 20, 2008

5K Race

Saturday (14th) was the 5k race again. We had a little trouble because it was raining and the kids stayed up too late the night before, but we all finished this time. That was the goal lol. Here is Julie, Trent, and I crossing the finish line.
Haylee crosses with some much needed help from the gentleman in the grey and yellow behind her. He had finished and decided to help me out (I must have really needed it this month).
Charlie went on to finish with the babies.
Trent and I did a little jogging in the middle of the race.
Here i am before the race. It started at 8am, so I don't look fabulous.
The babies were nice and dry, but they were fussy still most of the time.
THose face pretty much sum up the day lol.
This is before the race starts.
After the race, we went to Julies and served up breakfast for us and the missionaries. It was an all around pretty good day even though it was rainy and everyone was cranky lol.


3 comments:

Terrilee said...

Look at you go...is that THREE rows that I see! :) AND a new background. I like it!! As far as the the race...I think I trumped everyone on crankiness for the day. No...I'm not proud of that one....I'll learn to not stay out and play games with my friends when it's past my bed time. LOL

Jessica said...

you are so amazing! to attempt and succeed at this, and then with all your kids! truely amazing!
GREAT JOB!!!

Loni West said...

haylee's hair is so long! it looks cute. are you going to cut it for school?