Thursday, June 12, 2008

Mischief


Well my toddler years begin. Laycee is a real climber even though she just discovered how good she is at it. So, the other day, I made the babies macaroni and cheese. Got them up from their nap, and then planned on waiting about a half hour before I was going to feed them. I thought they went into the playroom and Logan comes crawling in smelling like macaroni. The light bulb clicked immediately and I knew that Laycee used her skills to get their lunch off the table. Sure enough, I went in there and you can see what I found.

2 comments:

Angela said...

trouble trouble trouble...climbing is the worst and also the most fun to watch, they have no sense of fear these kids!

Terrilee said...

That's right, you dont wait around when there is mac and cheese to eat! Gotta love moments like these. Too Cute!!