Friday, June 11, 2010

Happy Birthday, Haylee Girl

6/11/2002 @3:30 pm
We welcomed our first daughter when I was 19 and had no clue how to parent a fussy, demanding baby. But she has grown into the most beautiful girl. She loves to help out and be creative.
She recently had a horrible bout with lice... I am talking months of trying to comb it out... so we chopped off those beautiful locks that she gets from Dave.

Its a perfect hair cut for her and so low maintenance.
She is so smart and willing to learn. She has always loved reading and continues to love reading as a child.
And I love Haylee most of all because she is so much like me.
The other day I said, Haylee you so special because you are our only blue eye'd baby.
She said, why mom?
I responded... because Heavenly Father knew I needed at least one of my children to be like me. (Most of the others more ressemble Dave in looks and personalities).
She had a priceless smile and just said, I love you.
She is a time nazi like me. She has anxiety about not knowing the plan like me. She is willing to help when needed like me. She gets lonely when no one is around like me. Most of these are things I hate about myself, but I love that I have one child like me. She is a special little girl and I am so thankful for her!
Happy 8th Birthday, Haylee Girl!





0 comments: