Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Egg Coloring

Yes I know Easter was weeks ago, but I am finally getting around to posting pictures. This year we decided that we would try out hands at coloring eggs. I do not recall a time that we have decorated eggs although Haylee remembers a time in Italy that we did it, so who knows. Anyway, I felt like this year all of the kids were old enough to decorate so we tried.

We are all getting ready.
So we had a system where Dave helped them color the eggs and I helped them decorate the eggs.

This was my egg.

Logan was so proud of all of his eggs.




Trent worked busily to decorate.

The little ones admiring their eggs

It was a really fun experience! I think next year I will set out a tarp in the backyard and let them go to town. I hate messy crafts, so this was a big deal for us. But they all did great and we had a good time. Plus we had eggs for WEEKS.














0 comments: