Saturday, February 23, 2013

Some Days

I finally found another minute to blog.  We have a sweet friend that took the kids to the movies.  Dave is scouting with Trent so William and I are just hanging out.  Here you have some pictures of what I WISH I was doing today....
 Who seriously falls asleep during a 3D movie?  Apparently, Logan does


I love this last picture of William.  During the time of the picture, I would have not enjoyed it as much, but looking back, it brings back fond memories.  Here we are talking to Dave on the internet.  William is one of the worst sleepers I have ever had and he does not enjoy an early bed time.  So, each night when I would sit down to talk to Dave, William felt like it was play time.  It was a rare night when I had the chance to talk to him and William was sleeping.  

0 comments: