Friday, April 5, 2013

Kevin's Wedding Aug 2012

My youngest brother got married in August.  Here is William' outfit pre-wedding day.  SO cute!!
 His first plane ride... watching the airplanes leave
 The airport playground

 Married for eternity

 Oh my handsome men
 The groomsmen, groom and two nephews there

 Linzi and Arianni
 Fast forward a couple more days and the second reception is in Arizona.  The big kids had school, so we left them behind, but for the reception, they attended.  Here they are before getting dressed.  Logan had a football game first

 I love these children
 Our family

It was a good weekend, wedding and reception.  I was thankful to my sister and sister in law for helping us with our older children.  It was awesome to get away for a little bit.  I am happy for Hailey and Kevin.

0 comments: