Saturday, February 1, 2014

Picture Time

Who ya going to call?  Mr. Fix It!  Here is William about 15 months.  I was out trying to fix the lawmower and as I walked away, he decided to take over for me!



My sister came into town so we took the two youngest grandkids (William and Arianni) to the aquarium.  William loved it.  Arianni not as much :)


 Oh the things mothers do to make their daughters happy.

 It is almost time to plant again.  Here is William's contribution to last years garden and he is so adorable!
I woke up this morning at 4 am to William crying, "mommy, eyes hurt".  "Daddy, Daddy, eyes hurt".  Dave brought him to bed and that was the end of my sleep.  Instead of getting up and doing something productive, I wanted a day to feel normal again.  A day where life wasn't overwhelmed by the next task that has to be done.  So I took this time to sit down and enjoy what I have always loved doing.  Looking at old pictures.

0 comments: