Friday, November 23, 2007

Black Friday

Well one of the things we very much miss in the states in Black Friday. What a thrill to wake up so early and stand in a line in the dark cold night and hope that you can get those 2-3 items that are such a great deal for you that you sacrifice warmth, sleep, and personal space. Well, our PX tries to offer deals, so we got in like at 630 this morning to be one of the first 100 customers so we could get a free gift card. We did it last Saturday and scored $40 and today for another $40 and tomorrow for another $40. So... here we are waiting.... until 8 am when the rush begins!

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Aaron went this morning and got a $20 gift card. I'm afraid of crowds so I stayed home. BUT - back in the states I have been known to get up at 4 a.m. to shop. What was I thinking?

Fosburgh Family said...

sounds like fun! Where do you get all your great songs for your videos?

Fosburgh Family said...

Looks like fun! My kids wouldn't have been so good.

Mandi Napoleon said...

hey lexi, it is Mandi, from way back when. You have such a beautiful family., I can't believe you have twins. Where are you guys now.