Friday, November 9, 2007

Thanksgiving Kickoff

I just love this time of year. There are so many holidays and so much fun! Well, we have started the Thanksgiving season. We decorated the house... pictures are coming. We sent a package to "Aunt" Dave (as Haylee calls him) downrange. But the kids loved coloring pictures to go in the package. And, we have bought the ham for thanksgiving dinner. Not to mention, Dave, Haylee, and Trent have already gone through 4 bottles of egg nog. So, I can't wait to share with all of you this exciting month! Check back often and you can see what our family does.

6 comments:

Jessica said...

we will miss you guys on thanksgiving! yum eggnog! i forgot about that. going to have to get me some!

Jessica said...

haha! about the freezing comment.....:D that day it was in the 90s still!!! i wish we could wear long sleeves and have it be chilly! it still feels like summer here to me!!!

Peg and Her Story said...

EGG NOG!! Lucky...

The Older 2 Fozzies said...

Can't wait to see more. Blogging is so much fun and I like it better now that I can do some things too. MOM

The Jones's said...

After Halloween is over it is open game to set up the Christmas decorations. My husband grew up in a family who decorated every room for Christmas, and they each had a tree in their own rooms to decorate. My family used to buy real trees, though I think the hassle has now been replaced by the box in the attic, so we couldn't set it up until the middle of Dec. Christmas is my favorite holiday, so I hope to get set up this week! I love the food at Thanksgiving, and can't wait to do the full meal for just the two of us, like I did last year. I make it all from scratch, and we just LOVE real Turkey! I'll have to post some pictures of that.

Kevin W. Fosburgh said...

*shiver* 4 bottles of eggnog?! That should be illegal.

I have a strict, no egg nog until after Thanksgiving rule.

So why are you guys having a ham and not a turkey?