Tuesday, December 25, 2007

My Bad

Yesterday we told the kids that they couldn't open a present unless they got dressed. Trent was complaining because he didn't have any pants to wear. Then next thing I know, he is coming out like this. I am confused because I know these aren't his pants. But he insists that they are because they were in his dirty clothes.
I look at the tag, and what do you know, they are Logans! I don't even know how he got them on himself. He was very upset that one I laughed and two he had to change. Poor boy.

4 comments:

Peg and Her Story said...

THIS is a cute story!! At least he got to open his present, right?

Nancy said...

That's hilarious! What a silly kid.

Pottruffs said...

LOL, AHHHHH.... Trent is so cute.

Kevin W. Fosburgh said...

lol. He just does what his mommy says. lol