Friday, March 20, 2009

AMAZING DEAL

Ok, I am posting this because I have looked everywhere for Signing Time DVDs. Laycee and Logan have learned so much since they started using them. Logan started talking becuase of them. Trent is more clear in what he wants... and overall, we LOVE watching them as a family. My brother visited last week and even he finished one of the DVDs after the kids had gone to bed becuase he wanted to learn the signs. So... when I was at church someone told me about bestbuy.com offering the sets for $15 each. I checked it out and sure enough, you can get Season 2 discs 1-7 for $30. The retails at nearly $135!! They were backordered when I ordered them, but if you have EVER wanted your children to learn to sign, I recommend these DVDs. Even if you yourself just want to learn some. They are great! The only better deal I have found is renting them from the Library, but then they aren't yours to keep. Anyway, you should DEFINATELY check it out at Bestbuy.com or click here.



This is the one the kids are watching today. So here is a preview... get on and take advantage of the AMAZING deal!

4 comments:

The Jones's said...

I have just barely been thinking that I want Isabella to learn to sign, and was wondering how to teach her. There was a class today at the hospital that I wanted to go to, but I can't be gone for 3 hours at a time. Thanks for this info!

Angela said...

we LOVE signing time...thanks for the info about the deal, I will check it out. :-)

Stephanie Walter said...

Yeah, Emily absolutely loves these DVD's for her little Michael. She even gave us one for Christmas. I think Emily has every one they offer! Glad to hear someone else likes them too!

Pottruffs said...

Thank you for sharing this. Jon learns a few things at school and loves to sign. I learn new ones when ever I go to his class. When I said "thank you" to the class in sign language they were so shocked I could sign, only a few things. It's so great for them to learn.