Sunday, November 1, 2009

Pumpkin Decorating

Every year requires pumpkin decorating of course. So, one night, I asked Kevin to help carve and pumpkin and the kids decorated their pumpkins with these little kids. So, each of the kids were able to pull out some of the pumpkin gunk... and decorate their own pumpkin.
Haylee's pumpkin
Laycee's pumpkin
Trent's pumpkin
Trent's pumpkin
And they lined the sidewalk until the sandstorm blew them away lol. So now they line the door.
I loved these kits that we got at Micheal's but they were not really made for pumpkins that small, so next year i might plan that a little differently.






1 comments:

Nancy said...

Awesome pumpkins! We never got around to doing anything with ours. I have a table with newspaper and paint downstairs just waiting to be used. Guess I should just put it all away. I think we'll cook our pumpkins and make puree out of them... and use them for pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving. I know, you think that's gross. Sure miss you. Oh... and it's Michelle Naylor that knows Thriller. This year's party was a blast... but I missed you the whole time.