Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thankful

I am thankful for little boys. Do you even sit and think how quickly the time goes? You see that through all the hassle and failed attempts that one day, these boys will grow up to roudy teenagers and on to responsible fathers. I have huge guilt issues of "wasting" the time and fearful of one day looking back wishing I could hold my little boys again.
So at night, when I just want some peace and quiet, when I just want them all to be asleep, when I am mentally and physically exhausted... I am thankful for those moments when Logan says "want cuddles". As I tuck him in bed, and lay next to him, I get to enjoy that sweet moment. And then when Trent says, "mom can you tuck me in?", I am thankful for just one moment to bond with him (since he will always love his daddy first).
I hope to be able to look back at these pictures in the future and realize that not every moment was wasted and that they are then sharing these same moments with their sons.


0 comments: