Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Outside

One very great thing about Arizona is the beautiful winter weather. It is amazing. So, on January afternoon, we took the kids out to use some wheels. The dogs wanted to come along too. Usually we won't take Yuki because she is so slow, but sometimes, you can't turn her down. So, we ventured out and Haylee hopped on her bike. So excited she is a big girl with a big bike. She LOVES bike riding, I wish she had learned to do it sooner.

Mom patiently walks with Logan to help him get the hang of his new rider from Christmas.
Laycee isn't so bad at hers, so Trent walks along side her. He isn't one for wheeled objects yet. Maybe when he learns to ride a bike, he will share Haylee's enthusiasm. He has a skateboard but we need to work on the wheels a little to make it more manageable for him.
These are some great moments that Arizona allows us. We try to get out often because once summer rolls around, no one wants to be outside.





1 comments:

Jenny said...

That is fun. Emma loves bike riding also. But David... he just doesn't want to learn yet.

I wish I had more time to get out with Emma more, I really like going out when it is just her and I.

You are such a good mom.

I would have to say that is one of your talents that you have been blessed with. You truly enjoy your kids.. I love your example.