Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Final Soccer Game

So these are long overdue... we have closed the soccer season and are now in full swing (no pun intended) with baseball... but I like to blog all the pictures so one day I can finally make a photobook. So, here they are on their last game at the end of Feb. Trent liked to stand around a lot lol.
There he is, #6 running after the ball.
Haylee LOVES playing goalie, so here she is playing goalie. She played it nearly every game of the season.

Live Action
The soccer season closed out well. They won a lot of games and seemed to really enjoy playing. I think maybe next year, we will sign up again





1 comments:

Nancy said...

We missed baseball signups because I was having a baby. I was SOOO looking forward to putting Jaron in t-ball this year. Oh well. Next year.