Saturday, May 1, 2010

Half Way There

We have finally reached 7 months. Dave is over half way there. So, in memory of the first half... I have made a video. I feel so blessed by the modern technology available. I usually get to IM him once a day for about an hour and a half. The kids sometimes talk to him on the weekends. We are so lucky to be here with my mom and brother. And family is so close by. Its been a real blessing. Dave seems to be doing well. He seems to keep busy. He started working on a masters program and I will finish my bachelors at the end of the summer. We have been really lucky, not every day is easy and the kids really miss him, as do I, but we are trying to stay positive so we can make it through this. Hope you enjoy a little bit of the past 6 months!

2 comments:

Kevin W. Fosburgh said...

Muy buena Lexi! Tú eres mucho más fuerte que darle crédito a ti mismo!

Jenny said...

That was very nicely put together. I sure hope that time flies by quickly for you and your family. I can't even imagine how hard this was for all of you.

I still need to comment from the comment you sent on my blog. (that was wordy) Anyways I plan on writing to you on facebook.

To answer one of your questions, our house is currently listed for $99,900.