Saturday, August 28, 2010

Try Something New

So Mom and I needed a change in our diet and she ran across this cookbook.
It has been amazing! There were some weird looking foods and so many things we have never heard of before, but there was probably only 2-3 meals we didn't like. The book is a menu plan for roughly 1500 calories each day for 30 days. We have really enjoyed it and are working on our second time through (after doing The Biggest Loser 6 Weeks to Success). During the middle of our first 30 days, I went to girls camp and I was so upset that I didn't have my gormet food! So here is a picture of one meal.
Halibut with mushrooms and red peppers. YUM YUM! A surprising favorite of mine was portobello pizza.


1 comments:

Evan and Jamie said...

Looks so good! Did you like the program? Miss you guys!