Thursday, February 10, 2011

Name Calling

Really, I am gonna be the one calling names if I don't successfully finish a post. I have been trying to post for days in my limited time, but each time something happens and I lose the whole post. I have pictures of Laycee and Logan's birthday that I have been trying to post as a video, but its just not working. I suppose I need to find the time to make it work. ANYWAY...

Name Calling
I hate name calling. I am very sensative about it. I have worked hard to prevent name calling situations. I have encouraged the children to say that someone is "acting" mean and not that the person is mean. They can say that each other is acting a certain way because don't we all act off sometimes. But I don't like them to call each other names. Well I have almost successfully made is through 3 children. Minimal issues with name calling. And then I have one... sigh. The favorite name calling word is... BABY! And the culprit... guess guess... oh yes, Laycee! She is constantly calling everyone BABY when things don't go her way. Needless to say; she has been standing in the corner a lot, spending lots of time saying sorry, and giving lots of make up hugs. Oh dear, what will I do with her?

0 comments: