Thursday, January 19, 2012

Books

I realize that I am several weeks behind and the pictures everyone really wants to see are of the past few weeks.  But... I am methodical and I hate skipping around because then I lose track of what I have blogged.  My plan is to make these into family books to pass down for generations as a journal, so skipping around too much isn't what I like doing.  Anyway, I couldn't help but take these pictures!

It is rare I get glimpses of "twin" moments anymore.  So this was a fun day for me.  I love to watch as these two have grown together and how well they play with one another.  They are so fun. Looking back, I can't believe they are getting so big!  A few weeks away and they will be 5 and a few short months until they are off for kindergarten!  What a sad thing for me to watch as my babies have just grown up without me realizing it.  I hope as they continue to grow, they continue to be the friends they are right now.

0 comments: