Saturday, August 25, 2012

Home Improvement

 Alright, so after the baby was born, it was time to start in on a few new projects.  Above is my first attempt at dehydrating.  Dave found this dehydrator while he was home on leave and I was so excited to finally find some time to use it.  I have since been super blessed to get an upgraded version for our anniversary that has opened a whole new world of whole foods at home!
 The above pictures is the wall in our hall.  I liked it, but I saw something on pinterest that I wanted to try out instead.  Below I have an empty soap spot on the sink.  My sister in law was replacing her faucets and her new faucet set came with a soap dispenser... so I took hers and installed it into our sink!  I love it!!

 Below is my progression of the hallway wall.  Here is the frame I built myself.
 I traded out the photo frames.
 Painted the big frame.  Added some fabric I had just lying around and here is the finished project!
I am SO not a crafty person so I was super excited by the end result.  This isn't exactly how I pictured it in my head, but this turned out so beautiful and I love it!

0 comments: