Wednesday, August 22, 2012

What Doesnt Kill ya Makes ya Stronger!

Yeah I know, lame, but Kelly Clarkson's song really gets to me these days.  Again, I am MONTHS behind on blogging and so much has changed over the last few months.  So I will give you a quick rundown and hope that I can eventually catch up on blogging... one day.  My computer crashed, making blogging very difficult.  
 
So here is the latest...Dave made it home!  We both got our NASM personal training license and we opened a personal training company.  In addition, we are going back to school... again.  On the plus side, I love school so this works for me!  William is keeping us busy.  7.5 months going on 18 months!  I swear this boy has hit every milestone MONTHS before our previous "fast" child.  He is still a horrible sleeper, so most days are spend exhausted, but he is the best baby ever.  Our other 4 children have all started school this year.  Haylee is starting orchestra and playing the cello.  She also started piano lessons.  Trent started sparring recently and is testing for his blue belt in karate in a few weeks.  Logan recently started flag football and just loves being a guys guy.  And Laycee is not participating in any activities right now but she LOVES to decorate our house with her never ending art creations.  So... thats the quick rundown, more details to come!

0 comments: