Thursday, October 18, 2012

April Beginnings

 Above is William at 4 months!  So the beginning of April brought about great fun.  We LOVE LOVE General Conference that comes around every April and October.  This year, I found a fun idea that I selected key words to correspond with a bowl.  When the kids heard the key word, they were able to pull one item out of the bowl.
 They had marshmellows, jelly beans, stickers and silly bandz.
 This is what William did during conference... he started playing with his toys!


 Sweet smiles from Logan.  I love Logan Smiles!
 The first Monday of April, we had Family Home Evening with my sister and her children again.  Brooklyn (my niece) had made a lesson at Activity Day (program for girls age 8-11) about Easter.  Here is the clan holding up their Easter story!
 And for dessert, we had birthday cake for Dave even if he wasn't here. He turned 33 this year.  I told him a few years ago that by age 35, I would hope we could settle down and have a steady life.  We have made some strides towards that, and we have made some strides away from that.  I am however, excited to see where life takes us.   
So Happy Easter all and Happy Birthday Babe (even if these were from 6 months ago lol)

0 comments: