Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Nursery/ FHE/ Award Ceremony


 I was just sitting here thinking how Blogger has improved the user friendly nature of their posts and site all together.  I have been blogging since 2007 on here, so I have seen a lot of changes.  And just when I was thinking how much I love blogger, I couldn't get my words in the spot on the post that I wanted!  So... sorry for that.  Above is a picture of Trent (in the black jacket 3rd from the left) getting an award for Honor Roll.  This was for the 3rd semester of 3rd grade (yes way back in March).  I was so proud of him.  He has a lot of struggles in school and it took much work on his part of finally be able to earn honor roll.  He is such a trooper and has really stepped up to trying hard with the challenges he faces.  

Below are pictures of the finished nursery.  So we had a "computer nook" in the house that we converted to a "nursery".  It doesn't fit any more than his crib and changing table, but it is right outside of our room and I just love it!  I wasn't able to get everything finished before he was born, but I figure that 3 months late is better than not at all.

 Here is William all set for church at almost 3 months old.
 In other happenings in March, the children got the CTR book from church.  The purpose is to have a family home evening on Choosing the Right (CTR) and then practice what you learned.  My sister brought her children over and we took this fun CTR picture.  Don't you love the point of the "!" Ha Ha

 My nieces and nephews can't stand when they are near William but don't get to hold him.  So here is Bryce (8) and Brielle (5) holding William (3 months).
 And this is just a fun one.  I wore William in the Moby Wrap a lot while he was younger so this is one of my favorite and fondest points of view of my sweet baby.
In other happenings, it was recently brought to my attention that I need to do better at journal writing.  I was a bit discouraged by this council because even with Dave being home now, life has been crazy and the minutes to jot down thoughts are few.  However, I decided that I will attempt a better effort given that I am missing important documentation of these still crazy times in our lives  I hope that Blogger can continue to be a great way for my children to one day see how our lives have progressed.  On day, if i have extra money ever, I would love to put the blog into a book for their own keepsakes, but we shall see.  Off for now!

0 comments: