Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Welcome HOME!!!!

Mid July 2012
 
Dave returned back home.  After 14 months of working in the middle east with only 21 days home, he finally returned.  We have had a few years of... oh I don't even know the word.  Our trials have just altered from one thing to the next.  But we are so thankful that Dave is finally home.  We have tolerated the last 3 years, but we are so muh happier with him home.  I cannot even express the joy I had when I told the children that this time, Dave would not be returning.  I no longer have to look in their sweet eyes and teach them hard lessons of faith because I had no other explanation for the situation they were having to live through.  They learned and grew.  I learned and grew.  Dave learned and grew and now we are thankful to learn and grow together.

0 comments: