Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Random Life Photos

How does a month pass so quickly?  I think so much is happening over here that blogging is low on the priority list.  I need to take more time.  So, here is a quick overview of the remainder of Oct and Nov.  I have a couple events to post separately, but here it is...

 I love that Trent carried William in the Moby
 My inspiration for starting a whole foods lifestyle.  Greensmoothiegirl (ie Robyn Openshaw).  She has begun an amazing change in this house. 
 Trent is moving on up.... Blue belt!
 This William is nothing but mischief... here he is at 10 months getting in the laundry
 swinging out back
 looking super cute
 This photo was misplaced, but here is Haylee's Oct concert.  She has gotten so good at the cello.
 And he learned how to move the stool to the counter and climb up it... yes at 10 months!  He just thinks he is so grown up!
and a preview of the twins school pictures.  I love them!

0 comments: