Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Certificates

In September 2013, it became official.  I officially got my teaching certificate in Arizona.  I am working on my Masters in Early Childhood Education through Grand Canyon University.  I am excited to have this new adventure.  Working has been difficult and I have definately grown a lot this year, but it has been an adventure.  I long for the day that I can stay home with my children again, but I am grateful for my understanding of our Heavenly Father and his plan in my life.  I know it was time for me to go to work.  I know that these children I am teaching need me.  And I know that I am learning valuable life lessons about working with adults.  This has been a good opportunity.
 In September, Trent also earned his Super Nova award.  It is a very difficult award to earn in scouting.  He had to perform several projects and do research.  I have said before and I will say it again, I am thankful for the scouting program in our life.  
 Mother/Son shot!


0 comments: