Sunday, January 13, 2008

Always Something

Dave is nursing Logan from his fever.


It is always something but never anything.

That is my new motto.

It seems that there is always

Something wrong with one of the kids these days,

But it is never anything major.

Just minor annoyances.

I hate winter time.

I will never have another baby in the winter time again.

Anyway, this week was full of issues.


Monday- Haylee went to dr for ear infection.

Monday- I get lectured about Logan's weight.

Wednesday- Trent gets home from school with poop down his

legs because he has picked up the stomach bug going around.

Thursday- I get an e-mail from Trent's teachers that he has a huge gland.

Friday- Trent went to dr for sinus infection she thinks.

Saturday- Logan picks up the fever going around

Sunday- Logan cries all day from not feeling well.


So, it has been one of those weeks.

But guess what?

It was not Laycee this week,

So I am expecting a huge issue from her this

Weekend because the health clinic

Is closed for the holiday!

I hope everyone else is

Having more luck than me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like typical kid stuff. Sorry it is so much all the time though. Hopefully you will find the cure all for the weight issues today.

Fosburgh Family said...

That was like my week right before and after the wedding with emma and Reagan. we went through pink eye, sinus infection and both girls had ear infections. and now Reagan is super cranky but the dr. said here earl looks better it must be teething.

Jessica said...

so you ARE haveing more kids! :D hehe!