Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Blessings

It is very apparent that the last week or so
Has been a little rough in my house.
As I was sitting here this morning,
I was looking at the blog,
And I suddenly realized how blessed I am.
Even though the kids are never well,
And Dave is not here to help me with the babies,
(I rely on him a lot since the babies were born)
I feel completely overwhelmed with blessings.
I was looking how sweet the kids look in their pictures,
I received an e-mail from Peggy offering to take the kids for a playdate,
and I realized that I am so blessed.
I know the Lord led us here and even though this seems hard.
I know my mom is right when she says,
I will look back and think,
That was not so bad,
And I will wish I could do it all over again.
P.S.- I have amazing pictures of the babies and Jaron at IKEA that
I hope to post later today!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are blessed and your children are blessed to have you as their mother. Keep putting one foot in front of the other and one day you will be on the other side. In the future as Dave needs to leave for work it will all beocme easier for you and the kids to adjust.

Anonymous said...

I say "Go SuperMom!" Lexi, you are our hero. More than that, you and Dave are the role models for the parents that Lynda and I aspire to be someday. So stay strong! Oh, and get ready for Lost (two weeks)!