Monday, December 7, 2009

After Thanksgiving Trip

Ok since this was our first Thanksgiving in the states in some time, it was also our first Black Friday. So of course, I had to enjoy some of the shopping fun. Loni and I headed over to ToyRus to wait in a very long line for some great buys. I wasn't overly impressed with any of the adds, but as I looked at what else I needed to buy, I got everything I needed except 3 items! I was so excited! We got there about 1045 pm, finally entered the store about 1 am, and left about 230 am. I knew I had to drive the 10 hrs to Amy's the next morning. So I traded my spot with mom. Finally about 330 am I rolled in bed and at 630, Haylee woke me up to get going lol. So we got in the car and were on the rode. They watched 5 movies during the trip.
Some states have trees, and AZ has Cacti. They like to think they grow like trees though.
And Nevada has beautiful sunsets.
Thankfully, they are an hour behind us right now. Haylee was worried we wouldn't make it for dinner but we did. The kids were great. The drive was good. The visit was amazing! And the drive home went well. All in all, I was so glad to be getting away for a bit.



0 comments: