Monday, December 21, 2009

Temple Lights

The Christmas season is never complete without a trip to the temple to see the lights. The temple grounds are beautifully decorated with Nativity Scenes and Lights.
The Temple
We went on this particular night becuase our niece Alisha was singing in the choir. They are an acapella choir. The of course did an amazing job.
The Three Kings
The best picture I could get of the lights as a whole.
Afterwards, someone across the street was selling hot chocolate and doughnuts, so we went over there to finish the evening with some yummy treats. I love Christmas treats!





1 comments:

We are the Goodwin's said...

Oh I miss the lights at the Temple!! Mesa is always so amazing and so was the Los Angeles Temple. But the Seattle Temple doesn't do lights. I was so so sad!!!! I'm glad you guys to see them though!