Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Christmas

Christmas eve the kids got to open one present. Joe was working late, so Lynnae brought the kids over to play. Then Christmas morning the kids got up, played with their stockings while I made breakfast, got Dave and my dad on the webcams and started in on presents. These pictures are from Christmas eve because I didn't get around to presents on Christmas since we had the webcams going and passing out gifts ect. But... Haylee got Hannah Montana Twister. This one has a CD and they call out moves and you "dance" on the twister board.
Laycee got what we all now call the "baby daughter stroller". She loves it still and will not let anyone else play with it. She drags it up and down the stairs and takes it to bed with her. She even sets it next to the dinner table. Maybe next christmas I will get her a "baby daughter" care set with a high chair lol.
Logan got a whole bunch of cars. I was trying to branch out of sports balls, so we are trying cars. Not his favorite, but something different.
Trent opened a ninja movie lol. He was disappoint that he picked that for Christmas eve, but I think he was hoping it was a Wii game. I tried to tell him to pick something else, but he didn't.
Mom got a jewlery box.
One of the kids got Kevin a bracelet which only took 2 days to get eaten by MoMo lol.
And Haylee made me a picture frame. I love it!
We had a great christmas and were so thankful for modern technology so we could have Dave there with us. It wasn't optimal and he had trouble seeing, but again, it was better than nothing. On Christmas day, we went to his parents house and really enjoyed hanging out with the family and spending time surrounded with love on such a difficult day.







0 comments: