Thursday, January 7, 2010

Church Christmas Gathering

I suppose you would think if I kept up on blogging, I would never fall behind, but it seems that there is never enough time. But that's ok. The pictures just come and go in spurts. I think it is funny to sit and think that when the twins were little, I was able to keep up on blogging. I would blog every Monday during nap time for the whole week. You would think as they got older, it would get easier. But I really find that the older they get, the less time I have. Anyway, so here I am, playing catch up, yet again.
Dec 12th
The ward held a Christmas party. So we took the kids over there. It started with a yummy dinner. Ham, salad, green beans, potatoes and a roll.

After dinner, they had a variety show. This here had to be one of the best acts.

When it was over, we went to get some ice cream for dessert and to round out the evening of fun. All in all it was an enjoyable evening. We don't know many people there since we haven't been here long. And now that I have a calling in the nursery, I get to meet a whole lot of 2 yr olds and not many adults. But, it was fun to spread a little of the Christmas season over the kids and get out of the house.

0 comments: