Monday, March 1, 2010

Disney on Ice

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Disney on Ice

Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox

Make a Smilebox free picture slideshow

Disney on Ice was in town and the kids kept talking about going. I had a little extra money so I decided to plan this special trip for them. They were so excited and since the boys love theater, it was a perfect activity. They had so much fun and I have to admit, the show was really good. The seats were a little full where we were so at intermission we moved a little higher up and it was perfect. We parked, took the lightrail (since it was free) into Phoenix, did the princess walk, ate some lunch and then let the show entertain us. It was a great and fun day for the kids! I have a lot of pictures, so I hope you enjoy the show too

0 comments: