Tuesday, March 2, 2010

They turn 3!!

The twins turned 3 and since the family was over for a dinner with Dad, I decided to double it with cake and ice cream for the twins. I made their cake before nap time and while they were napping, I did homework. Well it looks like they escaped without me hearing because when I come down stairs, this is what I find.
So i make 2 more 8 in cakes and double it up for a two layer cake instead.
Baseball for Logan and princess for Laycee.
What a cute 3 yr old princess she is!
He is so specific.
It was a great time together and I am thankful I made it through the first 3 years of their lives. Each day gets physically easier and mentally more exhausting. They have hit the days of fighting, competing, and arguing, but they also love each other and get along great. It has been a fun and fast 3 years and I am excited to watch all the children grow older.




1 comments:

Nancy said...

Happy Birthday! So funny about the cake. Nice job on the ball and princess!