Saturday, November 6, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

Click to play this Smilebox greeting
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
Digital greeting card customized with Smilebox

So again, I know I am so far behind on blogging, but I am going to do my best to catch up. This year seemed to be and up and down Halloween. Dave and I went on a cruise right before Halloween. And between him working half days and our homeschooling, the month has just flown by. Anyway, we tried to squeeze in a few fun activites. For the first year ever, we went to a pumpkin patch! We went kind of late in the month so there were only a few that weren't rotten, but we ended up finding 2 big ones and then 4 small ones for the kids. The kids had a great time running around trying to find the perfect pumpkin. The weather was beautiful and it hadn't rained in a bit, so it was not muddy. It was a great adventure and a fun first time doing something new!

0 comments: