Monday, January 10, 2011

My Birthday

Today is my birthday (bada bada) I'm gonna have a good time!
Today was my birthday. So, the kids were extra good during quiet time. And then for dinner, we went to Red Robin (thanks Dennis and Lynda for the christmas present doubled as birthday gift!) I am in love with their new Chicken Caprese sandwich. It brings back the great memories of caprese from Italy!
We came home to 6 birthday candles (even though I am 28).
These are the wonderful people I celebrated with. I love them all so much.
So, this year as I take out the earrings and hang up the necklace...
I hope that this coming year was better than the last. Big changes are ahead, but change can bring great things and dispite my stress and nervousness, I am excited for the next chapter!




2 comments:

Evan and Jamie said...

Glad you had a great birthday! Miss you guys!

Bag of Dreams said...

Belated Happy Birthday....hope you are blessed with many such b'ful birthdays with family.