Sunday, July 10, 2011

Trent turns 8!!

Here is a photo of one of the little men I love most in this world. Today is his birthday and just two days ago, he finally lost his first tooth. I believe Haylee lost her first tooth a day or two before her 8th birthday as well. 8 must be the magic number in our house. Anyway, today is Trent birthday and I am so thankful he is my little boy. He was born during a trying time in our lives. So close to Haylee and when Dave and I were both still trying to work and go to school full time. We were oh so young! Trent and I do not see eye to eye on anything and I swear after 8 years we are STILL trying to bond. But, that being aside, he is the sweetest little boy who will always "love his daddy first" (which was his first full phrase as well). He has been so great at noticing when I need extra hugs or loves. He loves video games and karate. And I am eternally blessed to have him in my life. I love you Trent!

0 comments: