Sunday, January 27, 2013

4 Months and Peaches

Alright, Blogger has been on my naughty list for a few weeks.  I took the time to use Blogs2Print to finally print up year 2007.  I then took the forever time to delete the posts from here and then the pictures from Picasa.  Let me tell you, that was annoying.  I was so excited to blog and for once had a few free seconds to do so.  And what do you know?  Blogger is having issues with their post form!  I was beyond irritated and almost ready to switch to a new server.  But I love blogger and have documented so much on here.  Thankfully today (last chance!) it worked.  So here is me trying to catch up on the last year! 
 
William is 4 months old here.  One day I just laid him down to see if he could hold up his head and I was AMAZED!  Love his chicken legs too
 Last May we went to Schnepf farms to pick peaches.  It has become somewhat of a tradition.  We had a garage sale that morning and used the money to buy peaches.
 Due to the warmer winter, the peaches were rather small and really a pain to make into jelly or can.  But we did do it.  I am hoping since this winter has been colder that the crop this year will be better.
 William is not a thumb sucker but I love this picture where he was trying it out!  So cute.
 The peaches... dont know why they posted out of order.
Hopefully I will get in a few more posts before I run into more technical difficulties.  

0 comments: